SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are now been accepted for the African and Developing Countries’ Students scholarhips in New Zealand 2018/2019, eligible persons are by this notice invited to hurry and apply for this program.
New Zealand has first-rate education institutions that offer world-recognised qualifications. Successful applicants will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities. The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs while in New Zealand, and airfares. The partners of students are eligible for a work visa that allows them to live and work in New Zealand for the duration of their partner’s study.
Fields of study:
Preference will be given to candidates who apply to study in academic disciplines relating to one or more of the following:
- Agri-business Management, AgriComerce, Agriculture Economics, Agricultural and Environmental Systems, Agriculture Systems, Agriculture Systems extension and innovation; Dairy Systems;
- Agriculture and/or Horticulture Management, Rural Development, Agriculture and/or Horticulture Domestic Supply Chain Management and Distribution, Natural Resource and Environmental Impact Assessment
- Public Policy, Administration, Finance, or Governance directly related to one of the above areas
- Geothermal, Solar, Hydro-electric and Wind Energy, Energy Engineering and Renewable Energy Distribution Systems
- Market reform and sector management, including Energy Economics and Energy Efficiency
- Public Policy, Administration, Finance, or Governance in the above areas
Eligible African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken at (country):
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Not have citizenship or permanent residence status of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia. Have resided in your home country for at least two years immediately prior to commencing your scholarship. Have at least 2 years of work experience (part time or fulltime, paid or voluntary).
- Not be serving military personnel.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, we encourage you to go through and complete the required Steps way before application deadline in March 2018.
See the How to Apply page for details.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2018