African Changemakers Fellowship Program seeks to invite promising visionaries from ages 25-40 and train the next African emerging social entrepreneurs. These committed change-makers know best how to transform businesses and their communities’ social issues–we make it possible.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop Africa social entrepreneurs and social enterprise through training, mentorship, collaboration and connected network to a global changemakers. You will learn a lot from us and we will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 7 weeks online training to share, collaborate and learn everything on social enterprise, leadership and entrepreneurship and how to develop ideas to a project or initiative.Women are highly encourage to apply.
African Changemakers Fellowship Focus Areas .
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Economic Development
- Social Innovation
- Social Intrapreneurship
- 25-40 years old;
- A citizen from any of the African countries
- Fluent in English- Can read and speak in English
- Able to commit a full 16 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using your skills to have a positive impact in community and business
- Interested in social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
Eligible Regions: African Countries.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application Available Online.
- The application opens May 31, 2017
- The application close June 30, 2017
- Selected Applicants Notification: October – November, 2017
- African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: January 5, 2018 – February 23, 2018
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017