The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed this special program for students from the African continent.
This program will enable students to study for postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Level / Field Of Study:
These Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programs taught. The program consists of seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English and commencing in September 2020.
These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter Ph.D. programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
This Scholarship is to be taken in Italy. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you: Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,540
- Tuition fee reduction: €5540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3000 per year
Cattolica Africa Program Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Admission requirements for all graduate degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degrees or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have completion of at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university. A student who applies to graduate degree courses (Laurea Magistrale) taught in English satisfy the language requirement if they hold one of the following certificates:
- Academic IELTS with a score of at least 6.0; make sure you indicate Università Cattolica as a recipient of your scores
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 80; Università Cattolica code at ETS is 2605
- First Certificate of English (FCE) with a minimum B Grade
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage with a minimum B Grade
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
How to Apply for the Cattolica Africa Program:
The mode of application for the Africa Scholars Program is online.
The scholarship commences in September every year, so do well, to always check worldscholarshipforum.com for updates.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Anglo American Coal Bursaries South Africa [Updated]
- Mazars Bursary in South Africa
- General Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students in USA
- Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
- Allan Gray Bursaries in South Africa
- MAB Young Scientist Awards for Developing Countries’ Scientists
- Undergraduate Scholarships At St Andrews University for International Students
- Eskom Bursaries in South Africa
- PPC Bursary in South Africa
- University of St Andrews Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students