Applications for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019/2020 are now open.
To achieve the goal of being a catalyst for public sector transformation, Africa Initiative for Governance will every year, for five years starting in 2017, fund five scholarships for outstanding West Africans from all backgrounds who are passionate about the public sector, to pursue the Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
All You Need To Know About This Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships
Upon graduation, AIG Scholars will be expected to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector.
The Scholars will be exceptionally intelligent graduates who have excelled academically as well as in other areas of their lives.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Our Scholarships Programme is targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35, some of whom may have work experience. The Scholars will be exceptionally intelligent graduates who have excelled academically as well as in other areas of their lives.
The scholarship is to be taken in the UK. I believe as an international student you need some information about scaling through your visa interview if you want to apply for this opportunity see this Top 7 Success Tips for Your Student Visa Interview.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The AIG Scholarships are fully funded scholarships covering fees, accommodation and living expenses.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants should be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Age between 25 and 35 years
- Achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to the University of Oxford and the MPP programme. This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honors (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Strong commitment to public service and a willingness to commit to working for a fixed number of years in your country’s public sector
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
How To Apply For The Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships.
follow the link below to apply :
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships Short-listed candidates
AIG Scholarships 2017/18 Recipients
- Emokiniovo Akpughe (Nigeria)
- Efosa Trevor Edobor (Nigeria)
- Abdul-Fatawu Z. Hakeem (Ghana)
- Chukwunonso Iheoma (Nigeria)
- Oluwapelumi Simpson (Nigeria)
- Emmanuel Taiwo (Nigeria)
AIG Scholarships 2018/19 Recipients
- Adegbite Adetola (Nigeria)
- Ajimoti Blessing (Nigeria)
- Amuquandoh Prosper (Ghana)
- Chinedu-Okeke Louisa (Nigeria)
- Nneli Tobechukwu (Nigeria)
For more information, visit Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships.
Applications for the AIG 2019/2020 Scholarships have closed
- University College Dublin Masters Scholarships for African Students 2018/2019
- Study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2019
- University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians and Ghanaians, 2019
- Fully Funded Scholarships At University Of Ghana, 2019
- University of Groningen Ph.D. Scholarship in Computational Linguistics in Netherlands, 2019
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020 -APPLY NOW
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship 2019-2020 for Undergraduate Students in Ghana,
- University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarships for Ghanaians in Australia, 2019
- WAAW Foundation Stem Scholarships For Africans 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.