SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Africa Energy Indaba is proud to present the second African Youth Energy Innovator Showcase in 2018. Africa needs to invest in and grow its next generations of energy leaders if its countries and the broader continent are to compete in the global arena. Africa Energy Indaba is committed to empowering talented young Africans by allowing them to be seen by the industry experts and energy decision makers. Africa Energy Indaba wants to encourage empowerment and help find solutions to energy problems in Africa.
Type: Youth Program
Eligible countries : African Countries
Individuals who are between 18 to 35 years old; AND
• Have citizenship to any country in Africa
YOUR INNOVATION SHOULD ADDRESS THESE KEY AREAS:
1. Energy Security: Can your innovation help with effective management of energy supply, reliability of energy infrastructure, or meet a specific set of current and future demands?
2. Environmental Sustainability: Does your innovation provide clean renewable or low carbon supply energy?
3. Energy Equity: Can your innovation improve accessibility and affordability of energy in Africa?
4. Job creation: Could your innovation create jobs?
5. Target customers: Who is the innovation going to benefit? For example Utilites / Rural communities / Corporates etc.?
6. Customer value: What are the key benefits of your innovation to customers?
7. Your unique value proposition: How will you differentiate and position yourself?
• The winner will receive the Best Innovator Award and will be recognized at the Africa Energy Indaba 2018 in Johannesburg.
• The winner and the 4 runners-up will each receive an all-inclusive ticket to attend the Africa Energy Indaba 2018 and showcase their innovations in a 2-day exhibition. This will provide the following benefits:
Publicity and exposure of the winning innovations to local and international market opportunities
Access to exclusive Business Matchmaking networking program to meet with potential investors
Opportunity to meet key public and private sector stakeholders
The possibility of attracting funding or sponsorship
HOW TO ENTER:
Download the Proposal Submission Form and submit the completed forms with any diagrams and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org BY 15 January 2018.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2018.
For More Information: