ACYA-RBS International MBA Full-Tuition Scholarship in China, 2017
The Australia-China Youth Association (ACYA) and The Renmin University of China Business School (RBS) are delighted to offer ACYA-RBS International MBA Scholarship for the year 2017. International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Australia-China Youth Association (ACYA) is the only political NFP run for members, by members that work to actively foster a transnational community of young Australians and Chinese interested in further understanding each other’s countries.
Successful candidates will be required to take the GRE or GMAT standardized test in April 2017 (GRE DI: 3735 Renmin U China School Business).
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship will provide an ACYA member with a full-tuition scholarship for the 2-year degree. Through applying for this scholarship, applicants will also be considered for government and city based scholarships on offer at RUC.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements are:
- Two years or longer of relevant work experience
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score (can be submitted after selection, GMAT preferred)
- Non-Chinese citizenship
Nationality: International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
English language Requirements: Successful candidates will be required to take the GRE or GMAT standardised test in April 2017 (GRE DI: 3735 Renmin U China School Business).
How to Apply: Please send the following materials to education-at-acya.org.au by March 31:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria and how the program will benefit you
- An up to date resume
- Completed application form
- A completed IMBA Scholarship form
- A copy of bachelor or higher degree certificates
- A copy of official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of your passport main page
- Four recent passport photos (can be submitted at a later date)
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017.