SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Offers for the Acumen Fund Fellows Program 2018 For Emerging Leaders In India & Pakistan is currently ongoing. The Acumen Regional Fellows Program is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across India& Pakistan with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
- Founders, Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Policy Makers, Movement Builders Innovators
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- East Africans who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
The Application Process
The online application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
Application Instructions: For more guidance on how to answer the application questions, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions: For a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, please click here.
Downloadable Application: For applicants who are unable to apply via the WizeHive link below, please click here.
The Selection Process
The selection process for this program is very rigorous and highly competitive. Here is a general timeline of the process:
- Applications open: August 1, 2017
- Applications close: September 1, 2017
- Telephone Interviews: September 2017
- In-Person Selection Conference: November, 11th (Mumbai)
- In-Person Selection Conference: November, 11th (Karachi)
For More Information:
Application Deadline: September 1, 2017