ACLS Medical School Scholarship Program 2017
Entries are currently ongoing at the ACLS Certification Institute for the ACLS Medical School Scholarship Program. Only legal residents of the United States are invited to apply. They must be currently enrolled or accepted to medical school, dental school, or nursing school.
ACLS Certification Institute will be providing a $2,500 scholarship to a student enrolled or accepted to medical, dental, or nursing schools. The scholarship is intended to promote greater awareness of ways to help medical students as they navigate an education that is frequently stressful and demanding.
The winning student will receive benefit of $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in medical or nursing fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to students currently enrolled or accepted to medical school, dental school, or nursing school
- Student must be a legal resident of and currently living in the United States
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Relatives of employees and employees of ACLS Certification Institute and its affiliates are ineligible
- Applicant must complete all steps of the application process to be considered
Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
The application process includes making a 30-45 second video creatively explaining how they would improve student wellness, i.e. a change in the current system they would implement, a new service or program that could help, etc.
November 30, 2017.