Enteries are currently ongoing at the American Council on Germany (ACG) for a fellowship program named as” Dr. Guido Goldman Fellowship”. The fellowship is open for U.S. citizen of 45 years of age or younger, pursuing or have completed a Ph.D. The programs are designed to broaden fellows’ professional experiences and world-views and to enable them to establish working relationships overseas. Fellows who win the scholarship will get $7,500 stipend which covers transatlantic airfare and domestic travel, as well as room and board, for a minimum of 28 days.
The American Council on Germany (ACG) is an independent, nonpartisan nonprofit organization that was founded in 1952 to strengthen.
In order to be eligible for the Fellowship, applicants must be:
- Be in the relatively early stages of their career
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States
- Be in the final stages or have recently completed a Ph.D.
- Have a sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested can apply for the fellowship by the given link:
To be applying for the scholarship program please submit the following:
- A cover letter outlining your personal and professional objectives for the fellowship
- A three- to five-page project proposal as described above
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Fellows receive a $7,500 stipend, which covers transatlantic airfare and domestic travel, as well as room and board, for a minimum of 28 days.
- Fellows are required to work closely with the Fellowship Manager to organize a day-to-day itinerary before the stipend is released.
You have the chance to apply for the scholarship till Friday, June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information:
For more information, please contact at fellowships-at-acgusa.org