Accenture is inviting applications for internship programme for Young Nigerian students. Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate/post graduate course in a Reputable University. Students must have minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application. High level of Interest in Consulting is required. Nigerian students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship Program has been specifically designed to enable you gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions).
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Accenture
Internship can be taken in Lagos, Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate/post graduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable)
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
Internship Open for International Students: Nigerian students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organisations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development that will help you build an extraordinary career.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Interns will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job Number: 00467356