SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
At Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, you can develop expertise in virtually any industry, because we serve most of them.
Consider our exciting 2018 graduate opportunities because at Accenture you can go further, delve deeper and make a difference.
Apply now to be considered for our exciting 2018 graduate opportunities at Accenture in South Africa. We are looking for candidates who want more than a career—passionate people who want to explore, test and continually grow their capabilities.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our 2018 graduate opportunities are for BIG thinkers who want to learn, grow and excel.
We transform, optimise and reposition businesses by harnessing the insight of a global network of experts. The result? We make our clients more successful in every aspect of their business.
So, how do we do this?
We devise the business strategy, help make the most of digital and emerging tech, and deliver the solution. We even handle our clients’ business operations. We do this through five business areas: Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations, supported by Corporate Functions. We are the only company with the ability to integrate these capabilities, end-to-end, tailored to specific industries.
Our reach is broad, and we deliver high performance – for our clients, communities, and ourselves.
- To succeed at Accenture, you’ll need to be an achiever that thrives in a challenging, high-intensity environment.
- All degree types are considered across engineering, IT, humanities, design, and business science.
While the skills required will vary, we look for graduates with the following characteristics:
- An academic performer, with an agile, entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Naturally curious, creative thinker with problem-solving abilities.
- A strong entrepreneurial instinct and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- Adaptable to change and able to successfully operate in undefined, unstructured situations.
- An excellent communicator.
- A strong will to continue to build and evolve your skills.
How to apply
Become part of a global organisation that leads change, and thrives on excellence.