AACE International Education Board is currently accepting applications for AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarships are offered to international students from the United States, Canada, and other nations, pursuing a program associated with cost engineering/cost management.
The scholarships are available in a variety of numbers to a max (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
Founded in 1956, AACE International (Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering) was started by 59 cost estimators and cost engineers during the organizational meeting of the American Association of Cost Engineering at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire. Its International Headquarters is located in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA.
AACE is a non-profit organization with about 15 employees at its headquarters in Morgantown, WV. A variety of other organizations in the United States provide similar certifications, often specialized for particular industries, such as power, manufacturing, gas, and oil.
AACE’s Education Board is accountable for overseeing the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of all AACE capital for instruction.
The AACE International Scholarship Program is available for students who wish to obtain degrees in any undergraduate and graduate courses in Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying, at the University.
The Scholarship is taken and hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The scholarship offers yearly non-renewable support of as much as $2,500.
The AACE International Scholarship Program is available for international students from every nation across the world. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants for the scholarship must fulfill the following requirements
- Applicants should have finished one year of school, be enrolled as a Fulltime pupil at an accredited college for the autumn semester, and also be pursuing an application in a few of the following areas:
Construction Construction / Construction Administration
Engineering (such as Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or greater (having a 4.0 grading scale)
- Must have completed and submitted the online application.
- Be registered full time in a schedule for the autumn term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year should have been accepted to attend for a full-time grad program from the upcoming academic year to be eligible for the scholarship.
The candidates may apply through the online application type
To apply for the pupil, the candidates should submit an Internet program throughout the link:
However, applications are accepted from December 15th to February 7th..
You can commence the application by clicking on the scholarship Link
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden, 2020
- New Zealand Aid Programme Scholarship for African Countries, 2020
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships, Undergraduate, Masters & PhD 2020
- List of Scholarships in Austria for International Students 2020 [Fully Funded]
- University of Miami Tuition: Scholarships, Acceptance Rate & Cost of Living
- Germany Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Top 15+ Scholarships Opportunities for Africans to Study Abroad 2020 [Updated]
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.