SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
full tuition fee waiver scholarships in UK 2019
Full tuition fee waiver scholarships in UK
Global Development Institute (GDI) is delighted to invite applications for nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for international students on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2019. A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship granted automatically to the best candidates.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century.
Field of Study
This full tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students in the UK are available for pursuing the master programme.
Scholarships are provided within the School of Environment, Education, and Development.
List of Subjects: Development Economics and Public Policy scholarships, International Development scholarships, Human Resource Development scholarship, Development Informatics scholarship and Management, and Development scholarships.
These tuition fee waiver scholarships are being sponsored by UK Government
Global Development Institute (GDI) provides nine tuition fee waiver scholarships for overseas applicants each year.
Providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes.
Eligibility for the full tuition scholarships for international students is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for an eligible Masters programme (please see box below for relevant Masters programmes for each scholarship).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
International applicants from the following countries are welcome to apply for our GDI Tuition Wavier scholarships.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Philippines, Angola, Guyana, Rwanda, Armenia, Haiti, Samoa, Bangladesh, Honduras, Sao Tome and Principe, Benin, India, Senegal ,Bhutan, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Bolivia, Kenya, Solomon Islands, Burkina Faso, Kiribati, Somalia, Burundi, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cabo Verde, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Central African Republic,
Liberia, Syrian, Arab Republic, Chad, Madagascar, Tajikistan, Comoros, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Mali, Timor-Leste, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Togo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Micronesia, Tokelau, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Moldova, Tuvalu, Djibouti, Mongolia, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Ukraine, El Salvador, Mozambique, Uzbekistan, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar ,Vanuatu, Eritrea, Nepal, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Nicaragua, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Gambia, Niger, Yemen, Georgia, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Guinea and Paraguay
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: tuition fee waivers scholarships Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: tuition fee waivers scholarships Applicants must have an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
How can I Apply
To apply for the full tuition fee for international students
- Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- Please send the statement to the relevant email address below by clicking on the scholarship name. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Click on the link below to apply
When is the deadline for submitting the application?
The closing date for submission of full tuition fee waiver scholarships in UK applications 2019 is 26th May 2019. it is advisable that applicants are should submit on or before the deadline.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 10 Top UK Universities Ideal for Distance Learning (READ AND SHARE)
- University of Manchester Masters Scholarships for Ugandan Students 2018/2019
- International Stellar Scholarships at University of Manchester, UK, 2017
- MSc Scholarships for Students of Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Tanzania to Study in UK
- 20 Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- PhD Studentships for International Students in Social Sciences, UK 2018
- Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester 2018/2019