Getting your tuition fees paid in full by a scholarship is not an unrealistic hope. It may be difficult but not unusual. Scholarships in different levels undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study which do pay your tuition fees in full and in some cases also pay for your accommodation and living costs are available.
Stay with us and you’ll see tuition fee waivers scholarships you can use to study abroad in the UK as an international student.
But it is of necessity that you know your Eligibility status for each of these full tuition fee waiver scholarships.
Full tuition fee waiver scholarships in UK
Global Development Institute (GDI) opens applications for nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for international students on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2020.
A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship for the best candidates.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England. It was formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century.
Level/Field of Study
This full tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students in the UK are available for pursuing the master programme.
Scholarships are provided within the School of Environment, Education, and Development.
List of Subjects: Development Economics and Public Policy scholarships, International Development scholarships, Human Resource Development Scholarship, Development Informatics scholarship and Management, and Development scholarships.
These tuition fee waiver scholarships are being sponsored by the UK Government.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
International applicants from the following countries are welcome to apply for our GDI Tuition Wavier scholarships.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Philippines, Angola, Guyana, Rwanda, Armenia, Haiti, Samoa, Bangladesh, Honduras, Sao Tome and Principe, Benin, India, Senegal, Bhutan, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Bolivia, Kenya, Solomon Islands, Burkina Faso, Kiribati, Somalia, Burundi, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cabo Verde, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Central African Republic,
Liberia, Syrian, Arab Republic, Chad, Madagascar, Tajikistan, Comoros, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Mali, Timor-Leste, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Togo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Micronesia, Tokelau, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Moldova, Tuvalu, Djibouti, Mongolia, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Ukraine, El Salvador, Mozambique, Uzbekistan, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar, Vanuatu, Eritrea, Nepal, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Nicaragua, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Gambia, Niger, Yemen, Georgia, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Guinea and Paraguay
Global Development Institute (GDI) provides nine tuition fee waiver scholarships for overseas applicants each year.
Providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes.
Eligibility for the full-tuition scholarships for international students is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for an eligible Masters programme (please see box below for relevant Masters programmes for each scholarship).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle-income country. You can see the eligible countries below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: tuition fee waivers scholarships Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: tuition fee waivers scholarships Applicants must have an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
How can I Apply
To apply for the full tuition fee for international students
- Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- Please send the statement to the relevant email address below by clicking on the scholarship name. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of the scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Click on the link below to apply
When is the deadline for submitting the application?
The closing date for submission of full tuition fee waiver scholarships in UK applications 2020 is 26th May 2020. it is advisable that applicants are should submit on or before the deadline.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 10 Top UK Universities Ideal for Distance Learning (READ AND SHARE)
- University of Manchester Masters Scholarships for Ugandan Students
- International Stellar Scholarships at University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships for Students of Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Tanzania to Study in UK
- 20 Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- PhD Studentships for International Students in Social Sciences, UK
- Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester