Opportunities abound but most of them might not be in line with your pursuit. The UCD Smurfit School Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship in Ireland is available for young students interested in a diploma program.
Application is currently ongoing for the 30% Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship At The UCD Smurfit School Ireland. This is a fully funded scholarship available to female candidates to study in University College Dublin, Ireland.
What You Did to Know About The Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship At UCD Smurfit School
About University College Dublin
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is Ireland’s largest and most diverse university with over 30,000 students, drawn from approximately 124 countries.
About the Award
The Diploma in Corporate Governance is designed to provide systematic education and training to current and prospective company directors of all types of companies and organizations, including private companies, family companies, state companies and organizations, the voluntary sector and public limited companies.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Level/Field of study
The scholarship is for international students to pursue a Diploma programme in Corporate Governance.
This Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship is hosted in Ireland.
The scholarship is open to International students.
The scholarship covers up to 100% tuition fees for this Diploma (€15,325), commencing September.
To be eligible, students must meet the following:
- Participants should hold a primary degree.
- Should have held or currently hold senior positions with considerable organizational experience but not necessarily corporate governance expertise.
- Candidates who do not hold a primary degree but whose depth of industry/organizational experience, deems them, suitable participants will receive considerations.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level.
The deadline for submission falls on March annually.
How to Apply
Female applicants for the UCD Smurfit Executive Development 30% Club Scholarship for the Diploma in Corporate Governance who meet the course entry criteria and deadlines, will be considered for short-listing for the Scholarship interview process in 2019.
To apply you must request an application form:
Liz Knight by phone (01) 716 8801 or email [email protected].
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland
- 25 Scholarships for International students in Ireland 2020
- Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship
- UCD Michael Smurfit School Scholarship For Masters in Aviation Finance
- Business Conferences for International students 2020
- 25 Business Administration Scholarships 2020 for Undergraduate Students
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
UCF Smurfit School is offering 30% Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship to female candidates for undergraduate programs to study in The University College Dublin Smurfit School, Ireland.