University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships For Latin America Students
More About the Latin America Masters Scholarships At the University of Nottingham
Field/Level of study
The scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme in any of the courses in the university.
This scholarship is hosted in the UK.
In 2019, up to 9 scholarships of £5,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Latin America are available.
Applicants must meet the following:
- Be a national of (or permanently resident in) a Latin American country.
- The candidate is classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2019, any subject area.
- Seven of these scholarships will be for students from any Latin American country.
- Successful applicants for the Santander scholarship will need to prepare a brief one-page testimonial including a note of thanks to Santander for their support and explain how the scholarship was of benefit to them.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click HERE to log in once you receive an offer to study in 2019.
The deadline for submission of the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships UK is 17 May 2019.
- University of Nottingham Scholarships for Students from Third-World Countries 20190-2020
- $1000 Latinos United for College Education Scholarships 2019-2020
- Pepsico Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship 2019 | UPDATED
- Buenas Opiniones Scholarship for Latino Students 2019-2020
- CHIC Scholarship for Latino students in 2019
Great opportunities for Latin American Students. The University of Nottingham in partnership with Santander Scheme is giving away scholarship offers in the 2019 scholarships for Masters program of £5,000 tuition fees to students from Latin America to study in the UK. APPLY NOW