The University of Nottingham is consistently in the ranks among the world’s top 100 universities and is 8th in rank in the UK for research power. If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Opportunities are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for any of the courses in the university.
In 2018, up to 9 scholarships of £5,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Latin America are available.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to nine scholarships are available.
Scholarship is available for students from Latin American Countries; Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Applicants must meet the following:
- must be a national of (or permanently resident in) a Latin American country.
- Candidate is classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
- Seven of these scholarships will be for students from any Latin American country.
- Successful applicants for the Santander scholarship will need to prepare a brief one-page testimonial including a note of thanks to Santander for their support and explain how the scholarship was of benefit to them.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
18 May 2018
Candidates should apply via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you receive an offer to study in 2018.