SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The School of Economics and Finance is inviting outstanding applicants for up to 20 scholarships worth from £2,000 to £10,000 for MSc Economics programme in Queen Mary University.
About Queen Mary University
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Field of study:
Offers are for international students in the field of Economics.
Scholarships range from £2,000 to £10,000.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
There are 20 scholarships available.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, Students must meet the following:
- Awards will be purely on the basis of demonstration of potential for academic excellence on the programme. The potential for excellence will be ascertained if the application:
- Shows that it exceeds our minimum entry requirements by a significant margin and/or otherwise outperforms applicants competing for the scholarships under consideration.
- Shows excellent performance on specific modules considered relevant and valuable preparation for the programme applied to, e.g. on quantitative and economics/finance modules.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
June 15, 2018
Those accepting a scholarship are agreeing to take part in a range of promotional activities to support the university; as a scholar you are to:
- Provide a profile of yourself which will be on the university website;
- Attend a scholars reception;
- Assist at a minimum of three events organised by your School or the Directorate of Marketing and Communications. Such events may include photoshoots or filming events; meeting visitors from schools, universities or overseas embassies; assisting at Open Days or other recruitment events;
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants will be contacted by the school once an offer has been made.
Once you have received an offer for the MSc Economics programme you can complete the online scholarship application form and upload your statement for support here.