Queen Mary University of London MSc Economics Scholarships in UK 2019-2020
Application is ongoing for the Masters Scholarships for Economics students at Queen Mary University. The School of Economics and Finance is inviting outstanding applicants for up to 20 scholarships worth from £2,000 to £10,000 for MSc Economics programme at Queen Mary University.
More About the Queen Mary MSc Economics scholarships for international students 2019
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Field/Level of study
Scholarships are available for international students to pursue an MSc programme in the field of Economics.
This is one of the Masters Scholarships for Economics students hosted in the UK.
This is one of Queen Mary University Scholarships for international students. That is, citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Recipients of the Queen Mary MSc Economics scholarships will be awarded Scholarships ranging from £2,000 to £10,000.
There are 20 scholarships available.
To be eligible for the Queen Mary University Scholarships for international students, students must meet the following:
- Awards will be purely on the basis of demonstration of the potential for academic excellence on the programme.
The potential for excellence will be ascertained if the application:
- Shows that it exceeds our minimum entry requirements by a significant margin and/or otherwise outperforms applicants competing for the scholarships under consideration.
- Shows excellent performance on specific modules considered relevant and valuable preparation for the programme applied to, e.g. on quantitative and economics/finance modules.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Those accepting a scholarship are agreeing to take part in a range of promotional activities to support the university; as a scholar, you are to:
- Provide a profile of yourself which will be on the university website;
- Attend a scholars reception;
- Assist at a minimum of three events organised by your School or the Directorate of Marketing and Communications. Such events may include photoshoots or filming events; meeting visitors from schools, universities or overseas embassies; assisting at Open Days or other recruitment events;
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will be contacted by the school once an offer has been made.
Once you have received an offer for the MSc Economics programme you can complete the online scholarship application form and upload your statement for support HERE.
The deadline for submission falls on April annually.
- Queen Mary University of London Undergraduate Scholarships, 2019
- Queen Mary University of London LLM Masters Scholarships, UK, 2019
- Humber College Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020 – Canada
- Howard University Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020 | APPLY
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- 241 Economics Conferences 2019-2020 | UPDATED
- BUSINESS VS ECONOMICS: 11 AMAZING DIFFERENCES.
- 22 Undergraduate Scholarships For Economics Students 2019-2020
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The School of Economics and Finance is offering 20 scholarships worth from £2,000 to £10,000 to excellent students for MSc Economics programme at Queen Mary University. APPLY NOW.