SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
University of Warwick is calling for applications for Women In Engineering Scholarships made available for Home/EU and Overseas students which starts on October 1, 2018.
About University of Warwick, UK
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
It commits itself to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of study:
Eligible full-time MSc courses include:
- Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
All women who qualify into one of the three MSc courses below will receive a scholarship. Discounts start at 25% of tuition fees. Higher awards will be given based on candidates’ academic and professional achievements.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to three scholarships are available.
Home/EU and Overseas students
To be eligible, Students must meet the following:
- you should have at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent (IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
- Candidates will need IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
- If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to submit an English test result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with broadly consistent scores in the elements of the test.
- For MSc (not pre-sessional) entry we accept IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test in English (Academic), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
July 31, 2018
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
What you will need to provide
- complete application form
- Personal Statement, which can be in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. If you are made an offer, we will require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) – you can submit this after you have an offer.
- One reference. academic reference and professional references, if your studies is complete in less than 2 years or you graduated more than 2 years ago respectively. So please include their valid professional email address on your application form.