The University of Warwick is calling for applications for WMG’s Women In Engineering Scholarships made available for Home/EU and Overseas students which kick starts in October.
About the University of Warwick, UK
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
It commits itself to be able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
LevelField of study
The scholarship is available to pursue a masters degree in the following full-time MSc courses:
- Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
The scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is open to both Home/EU and other international students
All women who qualify into one of the three MSc courses below will receive a scholarship. Discounts start at 25% of tuition fees. Higher awards will be given based on candidates’ academic and professional achievements.
Up to three scholarships are available.
To be eligible for WMG’s Women in Engineering Scholarships, Students must meet the following:
- You should have at least the equivalent of a UK second class honours degree, or equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent (IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
- Candidates will need IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
- If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to submit an English test result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with broadly consistent scores in the elements of the test.
- For MSc (not pre-sessional) entry we accept IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test in English (Academic), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply
The mode of application for WMG’s Women in Engineering Scholarships is online.
- Complete application form
- Personal Statement, which can be in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. If you are made an offer, we will require your original degree transcripts and a certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) – you can submit this after you have an offer.
- One reference. academic reference and professional references, if your studies are complete in less than 2 years or you graduated more than 2 years ago respectively. So please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
The deadline for submission is July 31, annually.
- University of Warwick Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in UK 2020
- University of Warwick-CIM Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries in UK
- 19 Masters Scholarships for Civil Engineering Students 2020
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Engineering Students 2020
- FULLY-SPONSORED ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS
- 35 Fully funded Scholarships for Women in Male-Dominated Industries
- Aerospace Engineering Conferences 2020 | APPLY
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Are you a woman? Do you aspire to have an MSc in engineering? The University of Warwick is offering Women In Engineering Scholarships for Home/EU and Overseas students to pursue a Masters programs in the University in 2019-2020 academic year. Check it Out and APPLY NOW.