The Edith Cowan University is calling for applications for International Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships. These scholarships are available for international students who wish to study one of ECU postgraduate nursing courses online in their home country.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
More About The Edith Cowan University International Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships
Level/Field of study
Scholarships are available for students who wish to pursue postgraduate nursing courses online in their home country.
Host Nationality For the Edith Cowan University Online Nursing Scholarships
The scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and available in the Applicant’s Home Country.
Edith Cowan University Online Nursing Scholarships is open to international students.
This scholarship provides you with a 20% reduction in tuition fees for online courses in ECU’s School of Nursing & Midwifery.
Eligibility For The Edith Cowan University Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student intending to enrol in one of the following courses at ECU: Graduate Certificate in Children and Young People’s Nursing, Graduate Certificate in Dementia Studies, Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership and Management, Graduate Certificate in Patient Safety and Clinical Risk, Master of Nurse Education and Master of Nursing.
- Study online in your home country.
- Not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Be commencing study in the next intake.
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course.
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship.
- Not have a pending course application with ECU and not currently be enrolled in another ECU course.
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will receive specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- Once you get the offer for an ECU course, your fees will adjust automatically.
This scholarship requires pre-approval before you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll automatically lose the scholarship.
Deadline for submission is 1st March annually.
For more information
Email: [email protected]
- Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University in Australia 2020
- South West Campus International Scholarship at ECU in Australia
- Top 10 Nursing Scholarships For National And International Students
- 15 Nursing Scholarships for Kenya Students 2020
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia
- Fully-funded Nursing Scholarships for International Students At UCL Denmark
- Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia | UPDATED
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.