The Anzisha prize network in partnership with Africa Leadership Academy is offering the Anizisha Prize Award of up to $100,000 USD for top young African entrepreneurs. It seeks to award young entrepreneurs who develop and implement innovative solutions to social challenges or started successful businesses within their communities.
About Anzisha Prize Network
Anzisha Prize network is working with Africa Leadership Academy to produce strong, innovative entrepreneurial young leaders to create jobs, solve problems and drive African economies. Anzisha Prize network is growing each year, with more fellows, partners, mentors and friends. We believe this truly unique, pan-African network of highly ambitious, driven entrepreneurs from all sectors will become a powerful force driving economic and social prosperity across the continent.
These includes prizes worth $100,000 USD for the grand prize winners and an all-expenses paid trip to South Africa to be a part of a ten day long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Leadership Academy campus in Johannesburg for the 15 finalists. The fellowship will continue to offer them business consulting services to unlock growth potential in their venture, connect them to a global network of leaders, provide access to global speaking opportunities, and support their professional development.
Scholarship Number :
Young entrepreneurs across Africa
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
- Applicant must be a national of an African country with a business in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
- The business must be up and running. The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans – it should be a already existing venture.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- In the case a jointly owned venture, only one of its founding members can apply for the prize on behalf of the team.
31st March 2018
In order to complete your application, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your ID (Identification Document)
- Company registration documents (if your venture is registered)
- Logos for your venture/project
- Pictures of your project
- A photo of yourself
- Already Running Venture: Is the venture with customers and beneficiaries? Does the venture deliver value to said beneficiaries and customers?
- Founder-led: Is the founder directly in control of the venture?
- Impact: Does the venture demonstrate some impact?
- Scalability: If the venture is a for-profit business, does it already earn revenues and does it have potential increase revenues with the support of Anzisha? If the venture is a not-for-profit enterprise, does it already reach beneficiaries and does it have the potential to reach many more beneficiaries with support from Anzisha?
- Job Creation: Has the venture created some jobs and has the potential to create more high quality jobs?
Click Here to download Full Guide to the Anzisha Prize 2018
For additional information, click the link www.anzishaprize.org.
Click to apply in the different languages
Click here for more Fully Funded Scholarships for Africans 2018-2019