SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Development-Related Postgraduate Course program (EPOS) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is calling for International students from developing countries and emerging economies to apply for postgraduate scholarship at Bonn International Graduate School for Development Research (BIGS-DR) at ZEF
About Bonn International Graduate School for Development Research
The Bonn International Graduate School for Development Research (BIGS-DR) is the doctoral program at ZEF. BIGS-DR is part of a group of international graduate programs at the University of Bonn, a graduate framework that maintains the highest level of academic quality.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The funds can range from 5,000 to 20,000 EUR which varies from project to project.
To be taken in(Country):
Citizens of developing countries are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate requires:
- Only applicants from developing countries and emerging economies according to the DAC list are eligible for the scholarship we offer in cooperation with the DAAD EPOS program. To be eligible, you must have at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- English Language Requirements: BIGS-DR is conducted in English. We, therefore, require the following English language skills: IELTS certificate (band 6); TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based); Other English language certificate from a language institution and University waiver that indicates the language of instruction was in English.
Students have to submit a DAAD application form \ from the DAAD home page, the German embassies, or DAAD offices worldwide.
- A prerequisite for applying for this DAAD scholarship is having at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- Only applicants who have not lived in Germany yet or have been a resident in Germany for less than 15 months at the time of application can apply for this DAAD scholarship.
- When filling in the DAAD form, select “Scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries”.
- Please make sure that you send one copy of the DAAD scholarship form and one copy of the BIGS-DR application form to BIGS-DR. It is not necessary to send additional copies to DAAD.
How to Apply:
Candidates with a citizenship from a developing country or emerging economy can apply for a DAAD scholarship directly from ZEF.
Updates on deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned