Entries are currently been submitted for the 70 Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain. Only eligible applicants will be granted considerations for this program.
Here below is an overview of what you’ll find in this article.
“Iberdrola Foundation mission is to create value sustainably in carrying out our activities for society, citizens, customers, employees, shareholders, and other stakeholders, as the leading multinational group in the energy sector providing a quality service through the use of environmentally-friendly energy sources, which engages in innovation, leads the process of digital transformation in its area of activity, and is committed to the fight against climate change through all of its business activities, with a social dividend and the generation of employment and wealth, considering its employees to be a strategic asset.
Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain are available to pursue Master degree programme.
The Program, which will accept applications until 2 April, is for students in their final year of study or recent graduates from Spain, the UK, North America, Mexico or Brazil who wish to continue their studies in different knowledge areas such as engineering, smart grid, renewable energy, sustainability, energy and the environment, information technology, big data, cyber security, etc.
The scholarship will cover the following items:
Enrolment at the University or higher teaching center in Spain, the United Kingdom or the United States.
Master in Spain: Allowance of €10,800 a year for transport and accommodation. This will be paid in 9 monthly payments of €1,200.
Master in the United Kingdom: Allowance of €18,960 a year for transport and accommodation. This will be paid in 12 monthly payments of €1,580.
Master in the United States: Allowance of €24,000 a year for transport and accommodation. This will be paid in 12 monthly payments of €2,000 Illness and accident insurance ·Travel costs of €1,500 for a two-way transatlantic flight for the scholarship studies.
Scholarship can be taken in
The Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain is taken and organized in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Spain, the UK, North America, Mexico, or Brazil are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The scholarships from Iberdrola Foundation are intended for students of Spanish, Mexican, Brazilian, or US nationality.
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university qualification at undergraduate or degree level at the time of the application. If they are in the last year of their degree in the 2020 academic year, the scholarship will be conditional on obtaining their university degree in the June/July 2020 examination period with the same or higher average grades than at the time of application for the scholarship.
No applications will be admitted with studies at diploma level, technical engineering, or technical architecture.
Languages: In all applications, candidates will be required to demonstrate excellent knowledge of English by presenting a certificate of renowned prestige.
Valid English certificates will include the following:
University of Cambridge: First Certificate or higher
IELTS (minimum score: 5.0).
TOEFL (minimum score: 61 Internet-based, 173 computer based or 500 paper-based).
Higher cycle certificate of aptitude (former plan) or advanced level B2 certificate (new plan), completed and passed, official language schools.
Diplomas or certificates issued by the language schools of universities, certifying studies and passing level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Reference Framework for Languages.
For universities in the United States, the minimum required level will be C1:
- Not be receiving financial remuneration or salary or benefiting from any grant, economic aid, or any other similar allocation from public or private institutions and foundations during the time of the scholarship.
- Not be giving services or maintaining any relationship relating to employment, work experience, training, or any other nature with public or private entities during the time of the scholarship. Similarly, the scholarship holder will inform Iberdrola España of their participation in selection processes for other public or private entities, for the effects of considering their compatibility with the scholarship.
- Candidates who have been awarded Iberdrola España Foundation Scholarships on previous occasions will be excluded.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: How to Apply:
To apply for the Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain, the applicant must submit the completed electronic1 application form before 8:00 am (EST) on April 2, 2020, attaching the documents specified below, which must be labeled with the document number followed by the applicant’s surname(s).
- Document 1. A photocopy of the national identity card, passport, or another government-issued document which provides proof of identity.
- Document 2. The applicant’s CV/Resume which details academic studies and any relevant work experience and/or coursework.
- Document 3. Undergraduate Diploma. Those candidates who are pending completion of their studies should include academic transcripts.
- Document 4. Full academic transcript for the degree studies that includes the grades for the studies taken, all the subjects and grades, year by year, as well as credits passed. In the event that different lower and higher level university studies have been completed, both certifications must be presented. Students enrolled in the final year of the course must provide their academic transcript for the years and subjects completed.
- Document 5. At least two original reference letters from university professors. It is recommended and preferred to have a letter of reference from an employer in previous working or internship experiences.
- Document 6. Certificate proving the level for all the languages specified in the application form.
- Document 7. Contract or work history describing the candidate’s professional experience, where appropriate.
- Document 8. Accreditation certificate for the awards and grants specified on the application form. Only awards and grants received since the start of university studies will be considered.