SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Brief description: Curtin Business School is offering merit-based scholarships to two outstanding students for the 2017 academic MBA programme.
Application Deadline: 9th January 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Global
To be taken at (country): Australia
About the Award: The MBA (Global) Future Leaders Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
Type: Postgraduate Coursework
Eligibility: Candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in Semester 1, 2017
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
Selection Criteria: Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined in the scholarship webpage (click link below)
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship: 50% of the student tuition fees of the MBA (Global) each semester. The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of coursework (2 years)
How to Apply:
Award Provider: Curtin University.
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted.