SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Up 50 University of Stirling Scholarships are now open international students to study in 2018-2019. Scholarships are awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and are open to all full-time masters students.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Number of Scholarships: There are 50 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
How to Apply:
In order to apply, you’ll need to complete the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form.