SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Melbourne University in Australia is inviting applications for about 50 undergraduate scholarships to international students who intend to pursue an undergraduate study program in the university. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on competitive bases subject to quotas by course and region.
In order to qualify for this award, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicant must be citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course.
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- A-grades in the GCE A Levels
an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit
and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
Scholarships have been awarded to students from countries such as Mexico, Singapore, Bangladesh, China, Mauritius, Sweden, Malaysia, USA and India.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship covers one of the following benefits:
- A one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- A 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
- A 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
How to apply
You don’t not need to submit any extra application for this scholarship. All students who receive an unconditional offer will be automatically considered. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round: November, December and January for student commencing in Semester 1 or 2; AND April and May for students commencing in Semester 2