European Institute of Design is glad to announce its 50 European Institute of Design Undergraduate Scholarships for Italian and Foreign Students in Italy.
The scholarship is a collaboration between IED – European Institute of Design and Academy Aldo Galli.
The objective of the competition is to assign a maximum of 50. Scholarships for partial coverage of the line frequency for the first year of the three-year IED courses and Accademia Galli for the academic year 2018-2019.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management.
The school is organized into four disciplines: Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management.
It is spread over nine cities—Milan, Turin, Venice, Cagliari, Florence, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid and São Paulo—and thirteen locations which occupy more than 50,000 square meters of space.
It offers 29 different courses of three-year duration, in several languages: English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. These courses are attended by about 10,000 students every year, totaling to more than 90,000 students, for the Institute’s forty-year history.
It boasts that ninety percent of its graduates find work within six months of graduation
Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
What You Need To Know About European Institute of Design Undergraduate Scholarships.
Winning the scholarship means being able to attend the course with a frequency line from the facilitated amount.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October .The Scholarships are awarded for their courses in the field of design, fashion, visual arts, communication and restoration.
Scholarship is to be taken in Italy.
Scholarships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens(International students)
European Institute of Design Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be able to participate in the selection candidates must:
- Be Italians or foreigners residing in Italy for a maximum of 26 years as of 31 December 2018
- Be 18 years old as of December 31, 2018
- Be in possession of a high school diploma or be a graduate and obtain a diploma by 20 September 2018
- Demonstrate that you belong to an income bracket not exceeding € 30,000 by submitting the ISEE University module
- Do not already have a diploma obtained from IED
- Know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course)
- Present yourself at the chosen place for the selection test with a valid identity document, with the ISEE University certification and with the baccalaureate diploma, with the mark indicated if already obtained.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course).
How To Apply For The European Institute of Design Undergraduate Scholarships
- Read carefully the Rules and requirements for participation
- Choose the location and course for which you are applying
- Register by completing the form by 11.59 pm on 18 September 2018. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- Presented with the necessary documentation on September 20, 2018, at 10.00 in the office of your choice to take a written selection test
- Within 3 days from the end of the test, you will be contacted by email or telephone to communicate the result
- If you are the winner of the scholarship, you have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your registration.
IED SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE
September 18, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND