About KT Rwanda Networks
kt Rwanda Networks is the only 4G LTE infrastructure company in Rwanda, jointly invested by the Government of Rwanda and kt exclusively for wholesale provision of universal mobile broadband network in Rwanda using 4G LTE technology. The wholesale network service for mobile broadband will help to promote healthy competition for advanced retail services and solutions, and will benefit consumers, enterprises and the nation in transforming Rwanda into the ICT hub of East Africa.
Are you an artist? KT Rwanda Networks is organizing a competition for everyone.
You can participate and get a chance to win 2000000 Rwf.
July 5,2017: last day of artwork submission
July 11,2017: Selection of best 5 artwork
All artworks should mention below informations:
• 1GB daily product with a validity of 24hrs
•Affordable internet for all
- Contest is open to high school and university students in the country.
- In order to participate in the contest a student will have to buy a 4G devices and vouchers.
- Share artwork (digital or craft) on facebook or twitter with #internet for all
- 25 artsworks with the most likes and shares will be selected for the final.
- A professional panel will choose the best 5 in the above 25
5 winners will be selected. Prizes will be provided as below:
1st place best design: 2000000 Rwf
2nd place in high school and university (2 candidates): 1000000 Rwf each one
3rd place: best participants (4 Candidates) 4G enabled smartphones each.