When there is no motivation or Inspiration for schooling, the next thought is “how can you cope as a Dropout?” At this moment many get-rich-quick strategies will be a settling point for your heart. In this article, you’ll find very powerful Motivational Quotes for Students that will help you.
Just read on!
Schooling or scholarship as a whole is very hard, but when it gets to that point, never forget that It scholarship Quotes that kept me going.
I have had my share of ups and downs. There were times when it is just a bite of mango that kept me throughout a whole day, the school fees deadline is almost at the door, my parents were not forthcoming with solution, Lectures are bombarding students with dying minutes classes. Coursemate will always make friends with the rich guys.
Some of the nights, I was left in the dark woods to think and blame everybody that showed up in my thoughts. I came across a WhatsApp Story image, boldly written on it was “Words to the World”. The owner of the story wrote underneath the image “Go for the Word”.
With my phone, I could browse for terms like motivational quotes for school, quotes about academic excellence, student success quotes, student success quotes, and others.
Guess what! I landed in quotes that changed my life as a student.
Most times Words, are what form the foundations of the successes recorded thus far in our academic pursuits. we have failed to recognize these words are meant to document those for the memories.
We have received many testimonies from International Students who won Scholarships and grants based on the Motivational quotes they got from our platform.
Sometimes, you just need specifically Motivational Quotes for Students to keep you inspired for along as possible. It is said that Motivational quotes don’t last long, the same as bathing. These are what we need on a daily basis to attack and negative vibes that come our way.
Most students are at the level where they are right now because someone was not there to explain to them their current situations in words. Here are Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students.
Motivational Quotes for Students to Study hard
Most times Students think that the energy the exerted per time is always enough to every level they reach. These Quotes is designed to fire them up to work like never before. Here are some Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
1. “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.”—B. F. Skinner
2. “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” —Henry L. Doherty
3. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Gandhi
4. “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” —Mortimer Adler
5. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.”—William Butler Yeats
6. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” —Albert Einstein
7. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
8. “Don’t Stop when you’re tired, Stop when you’re done”.
9. “Doubt kills more dreams than failures ever will”
10. “The Difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is that Little Extra”
11. “Limits Exists in The Mind.”
12. “If it is important to you, you will find a Way. If not, you will find an Excuse.”
13. “The Secret to getting ahead is getting started”
14. “It always seems impossible until it is DONE”.
15. “A year from now, you’ will wish you had Started Today.
16. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction”.
17. “Don’t complain Just Work Harder”.
18. “No matter how you feel, just get up dress up, show up and Never Give up”.
19. “Do something that your future self will thank you for”.
20. “Hard Work Beats Talent when talent doesn’t work Hard”.
21. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Strive for Progress, not Perfection”.
23. “Intelligence without Ambition is a Bird without Wings”.
24. “You don’t grow when things are easy, We grow when we face Challenges”.
25. “No Pressure, No Diamonds”.
26. “Dreams don’t work unless you do Work”.
27. “Difficult roads always lead top beautiful destinations Don’t quit”.
28. “If you don’t see the book you want on the Shelf, Write it”.
29. “Why fit in when you’re born to stand out”.
30. “Be so good that they can’t ignore it”.
31. “Eyes Forward. Mind Focused. Heart Ready Game on, World”
32. “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
33. “In Life, No One and Nothing will help you until you start helping YOURSELF”.
34.”expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it”.
35. “Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot”.
36. “Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn”.
37. “You will meet a lot of people in your life who will give you advice and tell you what’s best for you. Listen to them but at the end of the day, do only what your heart tells you to”.
38. “Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learned in disguise”.
39. “Stop thinking about WHAT WILL HAPPEN and start thinking about WHAT YOU CAN DO”.
40. “Don’t take SHORTCUTS in life because, in the long run, they will CUT SHORT your journey”.
41. “You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself”.
42. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
43. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
44.“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”– Alexander Graham Bell
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
45. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
46. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
47. “Every problem might not have a solution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem”.
Motivational Quotes for Students Success
We have organized a handful of Motivational Quotes that keep Students abreast with what Academic success and Excellence in Education are worth. Hey! don’t forget to define yourself with these Lines.
48. I’ve Missed more than 9,000 Shots in my Career. I’ve Lost almost 300 games. 26 Times. I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my Life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
49. Sooner or later, your work speaks for itself. Outlasting the critics feel like it will take a very long time, but you’re more patient than they are. – Seth Godin
50. ” I think it is Possible for Ordinary people to choose to be Extraordinary”. –Elon Mosk
51. ” You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened…. or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on –TUPACK
52. We Must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King
53. Traditions are like Cliches. They are everywhere. They may sometimes even be correct, but often they are justified by nothing except constant repetition.
– Peter Thiel
54. “We live in a world where there are no limits for those who can create results. The Faster you can use what you’ve learned to execute results, the sooner your GPA – no matter how impressive or abysmal- won’t matter”.
55. “Success is making the people who believed in you look brilliant”.
56. Every day for the rest of your life, you’ll have to choose. Do you want to fit in, or do you want to embark on the lonely pursuit of greatness?”
57.”You don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well”. –Tim Cook
58. “You have to odd to be N0.1” – Dr. Seuss
59. Be a Unicorn in a field of Horses.
60. “Drink Some Coffee. Put on Some Gangsta Rap and Handle it”.
61. “Swag never put gas in anyone’s car”.
62.”You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love”.
63. “You did not wake up to be a Mediocre”
64. ” Profit is the reward for correctly understanding an aspect of reality ahead of your peers”.
65. “The odds are never going to be in your favor, but if you keep playing you’re gonna win”.
66. “All the best things that happened to me happened after I was rejected. I knew the power of getting past No”.
67. “When you’re not practicing, remember somewhere someone is practicing, and when you meet him, he will win”.
68. “It’s had to beat a person who never gives up”
69. “Anything is possible until your heart stops beating”
70. “Don’t be defined by what you didn’t know or didn’t do”.
71. I’m thankful for all the people who said no to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.”
Motivational Quotes for Students that failed their Exams
These Quotes help Students to find their feet when they are down academically. We hope you’ll be greatly inspired.
72. Take Your Broken Heart, and make it into art.
73. “Enthusiasm is common, endurance is rare.”
74. If you want better go get better”.
75. If you believe everything you read, better, not read.- Japanese Proverb
76. Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled ‘This could change your life’.– Helen Exley
77. “Wear your learning, like your watch, in a private pocket: and do not pull it out and strike it, merely to show that you have one”. – Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
78. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever”.- Chinese Proverb
79. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus”.- Alexander Graham Bell
80. Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing. –William Arthur Ward
81. Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must.- Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
82. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.- Albert Einstein
83. It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.- Albert Einstein
84. I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students.- Carl Sagan
85. Students now arrive at the university ignorant and cynical about our political heritage, lacking the wherewithal to be either inspired by it or seriously critical of it. – Allan Bloom
86. No man can teach another self-knowledge. He can only lead him or her up to self-discovery – the source of truth.- Barry Long
87. If we make a couple of discoveries here and there we need not believe things will go on like this forever. Just as we hit the water when we dig in the earth, so we discover the incomprehensible sooner or later.- Georg C. Lichtenberg
88. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. –Socrates
89. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.- Thomas Jefferson
90. Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.- Theodore T. Hunger
91. The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.- Richard Brinsley Sheridan
92. Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats. – A. Branson Alcott
93. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. – Vince Lombardi
94. Everyone has a fair turn to be as great as he pleases. – Jeremy Collier
95. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is: Try to please everybody.- Herbert Bayard Swope
96. To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.- William Shakespeare
97. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.- Robert Collier
98. The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business–or almost anywhere else for that matter.- Lee Iacocca
99. It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
100. The most important thing is to keep the most important thing. – From the book “Foundation design”, by Coduto, Donald P.
Scholarship Motivational Quotes
The Scholarship Quotes talks more about building the Scholar out of the dullard in you. It takes you into a great Inspiration. Scholarship Quotes takes you through the memory lane of how your Journey began as a Student and how far you have been through that path.
Here are major Striking Scholarship Quotes for Students.
101. ever built to last but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth building- Unknown
102. Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.- Johann Gottfried Von Herder
103. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
104. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. –Eleanor Roosevelt
104. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.- Albert Einstein
105. Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do. – Orison Swett Marden
106. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
107. You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one. – Henry D. Thoreau
108. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.- Paul Valery
109. Press on – nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
110. You will never leave where you are until you decide where you’d rather be.- Dexter Yager
111. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
112. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman
113. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. Yogi Berra
114. Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before. – Polybius
115. The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize. – Richard Monckton Milnes
116. To reach a port, we must sail—Sail, not tie at anchor—Sail, not drift.- Franklin Roosevelt
117. Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind. – Seneca
118. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.- Confucius
119. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.- Lanston Hughes
120. There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second. – Logan Pearsall Smith
121. You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension, and discipline are taken out of your life.- Dr. James G. Bilkey
122. You see things, and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were, and I say “Why not?”- George Bernard Shaw
123. Your imagination, my dear fellow, is worth more than you imagine. – Louis Aragon
124. Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is a limitation. Look with your understanding, find what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly.- Jonathon Livingston Seagull
125. To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you too, can be president of the United States. – George W. Bush
126. I have taught my students not to apply rules or mechanical ways of seeing. – Josef Albers
127. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest. – Anonymous
128.Education is our passport to the future. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare it today. – Malcolm X
129. When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts. – Dalai Lama
130. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. – Albert Einstein
131. In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. – Tom Bodett
132. In some parts of the world, students are going to school every day. It’s their normal life. But in other parts of the world, we are starving for education…it’s like a precious gift. It’s like a diamond. – Malala Yousafzai
133. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. – Kurt Vonnegut
134. All children start their school careers with sparkling imaginations, fertile minds, and a willingness to take risks with what they think. – Ken Robinson
135. We don’t stop going to school when we graduate. – Carol Burnett
136. What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning. – Chuck Grassley
137. I was a smart kid, but I hated school. – Eminem
138. Children should learn that reading is pleasure, not just something that teachers make you do in school. – Beverly Cleary
139. School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside. – Lon Watters
140. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy- I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – Art Williams
141. Nothing is impossible the word itself says “I’m possible”. – Audrey Hepburn
142. Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education. – Martin Luther King Jr.
143. You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great. – Les Brown
144. I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all the time, somehow things will work out in the end. – Larry Bird
145. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. – Maya Angelou
146. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Hills
147. Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right. – Henry Ford
148. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
149. Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working. – Pablo Picasso
150. I never dreamt of success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
151. This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. – Taylor Swift
152. I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning. – Emma Watson
153. You learn something every day if you pay attention. – Ray LeBlond
154. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. – Chinese Proverb
155. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
156. No matter what you do, no matter how many times you screw up and think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many people tell you that you can’t do it – keep going. Don’t quit. Don’t quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count. – Anonymous
157. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Confucius
158. You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. – E.O. Wilson
159. Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you. – John Green
160. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. – Albert Einstein
161. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. – William Butler Yeats
162. If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
Our Motivational Quotes for Students will set you on track for the next phase of your life. It will help you learn how to be more productive. Cheers!
We Also Recommend!
- THE BEST COLLEGES FOR STEM DEGREES
- List of Low Tuition Universities in France [ Fees €200 to €600]
- 10 Things to do during the first week of college
- Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Britain
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Study in Italy | 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.