40 Scholarships for International Students at University of Messina in Italy, 2017-2018
The University of Messina (UniME) is offering 40 scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) for the academic year 2017/2018.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships are available for students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale)
- In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must hold
- A degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enroll to a Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale).
- A certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione LinguaItaliania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian), or
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages -Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System
- University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
- In case of no certification, candidate’s language knowledge will be evaluated by a Commission in a conference-call examination.
In accordance with the Call, selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the programme.
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2017