SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The new NABA Scholarships for Postgraduate Programs are on offer to study in Italy. Up to 40 scholarships are offered to all new International students.
Founded in 1980, NABA is the largest private art academy in Italy. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Italian and English that are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following programme:
- Design – Interior Design
- Design – Product Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Photography and Visual Design
Scholarship Award: The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
Number of Scholarships: 40 scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title.
Test Requirements: Below are the English language certificates that NABA accepts.
|Cambridge English: FIRST (FCE)||C or 154|
|Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)||Distinction or 160|
|Cambridge English: Business Vantage / BEC V||C or 154|
|Cambridge English: Business Vantage / BEC P||Distinction or 160|
|BULATS||40–59 (all 4 skills should be passed: listening, reading, speaking,|
|TOEIC (provided that student passes all parts)||listening and reading score 600,|
speaking score 140,
writing score 140
Students exempted from this requirement are:
- Mother tongue students
- English Speaking Countries (prior check with the admission office)
- English Speaking Degrees (prior check with the admission office)
- English Speaking Degrees in non-mother tongue countries (prior check with the admission office)
English language Requirements: NABA postgraduate programs are taught in Italian and/or English. You must submit a certificate as evidence of your language knowledge according to your chosen program. The language certificate must be submitted within the month before the program starts; the certificate should not be older than two years.
How to Apply: You can apply online or send the required documents by e-mail to: int.info-at-naba.it and also by post.
Applicants are required to submit:
- application for participation (p. 3/3)
- application for admission
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid Passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
Application Deadline: The application must be sent by and no later than May 12th 2017. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6th 2017.