Submissions are invited for the 3D Hubs Student Grant 2019. Students are requested to show how they used 3D printing to realize their innovative engineering or design project.
3D Hubs are looking for inventors, entrepreneurs and creative talents who push the boundaries of 3D printing to solve real-life problems.
Show us how you used 3D printing to complete your innovative design or construction project. We are looking for inventors, entrepreneurs and creative talents who push the boundaries of 3D printing to solve real problems.
We accept contributions in five categories: product design, robotics, sustainability, transportation, and health care.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
The 3D Printing Student Grant is made available for international students who are young inventors, entrepreneurs and creative talents inventors, entrepreneurs, and creative talents artists. If you wish to explore more information on Entrepreneurship opportunities, click on the link.
- The winner of each category will receive:
- $1000 in grant funding to support their project
- Exposure to a global audience (powered by 3D Hubs)
- Technical support to turn their idea into a product
- The five finalists of each category will receive a copy of The 3D Printing Handbook and an official finalist certificate.
The 3D Printing Student Grant 2019 is made available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers available is Five
Eligibility for Scholarship
For a project to be eligible,
- a physical prototype or product must be presented;
- Whole or part of the design must be fabricated through 3D printing. Components of the final assembly can be also manufactured through other (preferably digital) technologies, such as CNC machining.
- Submissions are accepted from both individual contributors and teams;
- All contributors must be either current students (in secondary, undergraduate or postgraduate education) or recent graduates that have completed their studies after July 2019.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to the university.
The submissions will be judged by a panel of engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs. The winners will be selected based on their presentation (40%), their innovation and potential impact of their project (30%), and their justification of the use of 3D printing (30%).
You can apply online via the application Website.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada 2019
- Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2019-2020
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship 2019-2020 | Apply
- Texas Tech Scholarships 2019-2020
- Gonda PhD Student Grant Program in the Netherlands
- 10 Scholarships for Dads in 2019-2020
- University of Auckland Danish Study Abroad Scholarships by in New Zealand, 2019
- Chipotle Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATED