SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The new Edison International awards are now available for High School Seniors. Up to 30 scholarships are available for US students.
Edison Scholars was created to recognize the makers of tomorrow – students with big dreams to help power the future. The program awards college scholarships to help fuel your passion for making a difference by studying science, technology, engineering and math.
We at Edison International, through our subsidiaries, generate and distribute electric power, and invest in energy services and technologies, including renewable energy.
What You Need To Know About Edison International STEM College Undergraduate Scholarships
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to High School Seniors. Awards are for undergraduate study only. Scholarships are awarded in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math (STEM). Scholarships are awarded to students who plan to enrol in an eligible major in computer and information services, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation, or physical sciences
Scholarship is be taken in USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This Scholarships are available for US students.. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Each year, Edison International awards $40,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
Edison International STEM College Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for US students.
Entrance Requirements: Here’s the rundown of requirements:
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video. Don’t stress, it’s simple.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
How to Apply For The Edison International STEM College Undergraduate Scholarships :
- Start by clicking on the Register to apply link at the bottom of this page. You will need to read and agree to an Online Application Consent and register as an applicant. During the application process, you will be able to leave the site by clicking on the Save and Log Out button located on any application page. In order to return, you must enter your username and password as provided when registering for an application account. The application must be submitted electronically on or before December 14, 2018, by 3:00 p.m. CST.
You may wish to gather the following information that will be needed for the application process:
- List of student’s work experience and involvement in school and community activities.
- Student’s transcript of high school grades.
- The short statement of student’s educational and career objectives.
- Financial information from the family’s most recently submitted 1040 tax return.
Application Deadline: December 14, 2018