SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are now been accepted for the 20th Tunza Eco-generation Regional Program 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program as soon as possible.
About Tunza Eco-Generation :
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the「Best Ambassador of the term」shall be given to 1(One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
- An ‘Ambassador’ must post at least 2(Two) reports a month in regards to the environmental issues taking places in his/her region.
- An ‘Ambassador’ should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation ‘Ambassador’ Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information’ form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 1(One) week.
- An ‘Ambassador’ shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities.
- An ‘Ambassador’ shall try to leave comments on other ‘Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- An ‘Ambassador’ shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website.
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 18th, 2018) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for 6 (six) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Complete the application form.
|Deadline: February 18, 2018|
For more information, visit Tunza Eco-generation.