Young leaders from across the globe are invited to hurry and apply for the 20th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program for Young Leaders 2018, all applications are to be submitted before the program deadlines.
About the Award:
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Value of Award:
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the「Best Ambassador of the term」shall be given to 1(One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 18th, 2018) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
How to Apply:
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for 6 (six) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Application Deadline: 18th February 2018
Award Providers: Eco-Generation.