Do you want to Study in Australia? You may have to do it with your money, but there is a way around it. 2020 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is a program that takes care of 30% of your tuition fee.
The University of Adelaide (informally Adelaide University) is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
As a University amongst the best 1% in the world, the University of Adelaide has proven to be on of the best in terms of quality Academic research and has made a great achievement in making the world a better place.
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is geared towards strengthening bilateral and cultural bonds between the Australian continent and the world at large. as an International Student, this an opportunity to say hello to Australia.
What You Need To Know About University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarships is designed for International Students who want to pursue a degree in any of the fields Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
The Scholarship is hosted at the University of Adelaide, Australia
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is designed for International Students who desire to pursue their dreams at the University. New Zealand and Australia Students are exempted.
Adelaide University Scholarship Worth
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship offers a 30% reduction to the tuition fee. this will take care of a lot of other expenses.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exclusions apply)
The selection process for The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR it’s equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR it’s equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
Exclusions | Who Is NOT eligible for The University of Adelaide scholarship
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to the successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions (pdf file) for a list of excluded programs.
How to apply for the University of Adelaide scholarship
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Deadline
The submission of application closes by 31/12/2020
1st Half 2020 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2020
Eligible applicants will be notified by 11/01/2020
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2020
2nd Half 2020 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2020
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2020
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2020
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum