Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications are hereby invited by the Murdoch University as they announce their Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia. The University of Murdoch is inviting interested applicants to enter for its Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia for the 2019 academic session.
The First Scholarship tends to recognize and reward the academic achievement of school leavers by awarding students with an unadjusted ATAR of 80 or above with $2,000 and those with an ATAR of 90 or more with $3,000. So if you’re planning to study full-time and choose one of Murdoch undergraduate courses as your first preference.
The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship is just one of many ways Murdoch university help people ease off from the numerous burdening demands of university study. By becoming a Murdoch student, you join our community where free-thinking and support go hand-in-hand. From scholarships and financial assistance, to study groups and social clubs, there are many ways you can find the support you need to create your own path.
What You Need To Know About The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship
If you’re wondering how to make your university study more affordable so you can take advantage of the many experiences on offer, we encourage you to explore the scholarships available on our platform. Endeavor to take advantage of our Murdoch Scholarships.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Murdoch scholarships are available to all undergraduate degree courses. Only Veterinary Science are excluded from Murdoch University courses.
The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship is to be taken in Australia precisely at Murdoch University, Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.’
Winners of the Murdoch scholarships are awarded $2,000 for students with an ATAR of 80.00 or above. If you achieve an ATAR of 90.00 or higher, you may be eligible for a $3,000 scholarship
Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Murdoch First University scholarship is open to Year 12 students applying to university through TISC. You may be eligible for the Murdoch Scholarship if you:
- Achieved an unadjusted ATAR of 80.00 or above
- Choose an eligible Murdoch undergraduate course as your first preference through TISC by 11 pm Tuesday 18 December 2018
- Enroll full-time
- Are a new student at Murdoch University
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply For the Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship:
If you are completing Year 12 WACE this year, you can automatically be considered for the Murdoch Scholarship if you choose eligible Murdoch undergraduate courses as your first preference through TISC.
TISC applications open Monday 6 August 2019.
Open for applications
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant, 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MACC Scholarships for Malaysia Students in Australia 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- AJ Parker Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate Students of Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 27+ Scholarships for Angola Students to Study in Australia 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019: scholarship.mtn.com.gh(Opens in a new browser tab)
- $5,000 Amazon Student Scholarship program 2019 | UPDATED(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Top 25 Ranked Bachelor of Physics Programs and the University, 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships In UK| 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship for Undergraduates 2019
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship rewards academic achievement of school leavers by awarding students with outstanding performances.