Applications are invited for the 2018/2019 Soraya Al Salti Masters Scholarship for Female Students in MENA Countries, hurry and apply now.
This scholarship, managed by Newton Education Services, offers a number of fully funded and partial scholarships for Arab women looking to pursue a masters degree in various fields, for up to two years.
Institution: Newton Education Services
Value and Duration of Award: Full or partial tuition and/or living expenses coverage for a maximum of two years
Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam
Upon graduation, scholarship recipients are required to work within the MENA region and/or projects related to the MENA region for a minimum of one year.
How to Apply: An interested applicant should download the application and fill in all the required fields, then mail their hard copy application, and required documents to Newton Education Services.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017