Applicants are invited to apply to The University of Oxford Center for Islamic Studies scholarships. This program was created to allow graduates to pursue the study of benefit to the Muslim world.worthy of note is the eligibility criteria
About Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Center For Islamic Studies Scholarships is designed for graduates to pursue All full-time masters and DPhil courses in all fields of studies for the benefits of the Muslim community. List of eligible Programs with UCAS code 2019. If you wish to explore more information on Undergraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
The scholarships are taken at the University of Oxford, in the United Kingdom. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Islamic Studies Scholarships is available for international students. There are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,553).
Center For Islamic Studies Scholarships has no specific offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, which is of relevance and/or benefits to the Muslim world.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18.
The deadline for the scholarship is January 19th, 2019.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019-2020
- Top 15 Universities in Turkey that teach in English
- Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training 2019 in USA
- $10,000 PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP 2019 -2020 | UPDATED
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- CANADA SCHOLARSHIP: Quest University Scholarship for International Students, 2019-2020
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- Google Business Internship for Kenyan Students 2019
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Physics Students 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
If you are a muslim and wish to study abroad, Check out and Apply right now for the Center For Islamic Studies Scholarships at University of Oxford. Apply