SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Are you a 3rd class graduate who thinks that all hope is lost to pursue higher learning? do not discourage because we are inviting you to hurry and apply for the 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class 2019-2020 is now open.
There are two categories of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships, to undertake higher degree studies in Australia at the Masters level.
And Australia Awards Short Courses, to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range of development-focused sectors.
About Australia Awards Scholarships
The scholarship is for African students who wish to undertake Masters taught degrees and short courses at an Australian university.
Field of study:
Offer to study in Australian universities ranges across the following fields of study.
Priority Fields (varies by African country)
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining-related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students Worth:
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship These opportunities has the value that includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, and other expenses paid.
To be taken in(Country):
The Scholarship has made it easy for both students in Africa to participate without actually coming to Australia to write the exams. All scholarships are taken in African or Australian Universities.
Scholarship Number :
Guess What, over 1000 scholarships are available
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students is one of the most trusted opportunities from Australia to the African continent. If your Country appears on the list, Congratulation.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroun, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic of), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia etc
Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You must have at least three (3) years’ relevant post-graduate work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organization type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on). Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution of at least 4 years in length with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- Public sector candidates must comply with Government of Nigeria regulations for government employees wishing to apply for scholarships.
- The public sector, the private sector, and civil society candidates must provide evidence of completion of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) when they apply.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.
The Scholarship is offered annually and the deadline for the scholarship is December and January of the academic year. We invite you to keep checking on this website for updates on this program
To access other opportunities, click