SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been accepted for the 2018 Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarships in Malaysia, eligible persons are invited to hurry and apply now
Paul Ramsay signed a joint venture in March 2013 with Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby to combine Ramsay’s three Indonesian hospitals with Sime’s three in Malaysia, with plans to expand throughout Southeast Asia.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available to pursue vocational studies at Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
This scholarship award covers tuition fees, living and book allowance up to a maximum amount of RM30,000 per year.
Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant for this programme must fulfill the following requirements:
Age 25 years or below;
Minimum 5B’s for SPM 2017 examination;
Total monthly gross household income of RM10,000 and below.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- YSD Skill Enrichment Application Form
- One (1) passport size photograph (to stick on the application form)
- Certified True Copy of IC – Personal
- Certified True Copy of IC – Biological Father / Stepfather / Guardian
- Certified True Copy of IC – Biological Mother / Stepmother / Guardian
- Certified True Copy of SPM slip + Any other recent results
- Certified True Copy of offer Letter from Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College
- Certified True Copy of ONLY 5 relevant certificates (School Leaving Certificate & Extra Curricular Activities)
- Certified Parents pay slip / Income declaration/ Pension statement / Certificate of Death / Certificate of Divorce
- Offer letter of other financial assistance received i.e PTPTN, MARA, JPA
- OKU Card – For Special Needs candidate only
- Bank Details Form & Copy of front page of bank account / Statement of account
- PDPA Form
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent by post.