The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme is inviting applications from mid-career emerging leaders who have distinguished themselves within their own professions, regions, countries, or at an international level. so if you see yourself as someone passionate about leadership or is qualified as mention above, then hurry and apply for this program
Value of Fellowship:
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Eligible Countries: International (Any country other than the United States)
To be taken at (country): Yale University, USA
- Be in the Mid-career stage: Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Be fluent in English: An excellent command of the English language is essential.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the United States: While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
How to Apply:
- Please note that application for admission to the Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme is completely an online process. There are no paper forms to complete or mail.
- Prior to the deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Most questions about the program and the application process can be answered by reviewing this website and the common questions. If your question is unanswered, you may contact staff at [email protected] Please do not send multiple emails regarding one issue, and please do not email staff individually. We thank you for your patience in allowing staff adequate time to thoughtfully process your inquiries.
Apply now for the 2018 Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2017
Award Provider: Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Programm