SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are now currently been submitted for the 2018 Willamette MBA Global Diversity Scholarship in USA, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline as stated.
Scholarship covers: A student who receives a Global Diversity Scholarship will receive a total scholarship award ranging from $21,000 to full-tuition for the Willamette Early Career/Career Change MBA program. The total award will include the $5,000 Global Diversity Scholarship and an Atkinson School Scholarship of $16,000 or more, based on their application credentials. The combination of the award types cannot exceed full tuition. If an applicant is not selected for a Global Diversity Scholarship, he or she will still receive full consideration for merit-based scholarships, based on eligibility.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in the area of Business Administration within the Atkinson Graduate School of Management.
School(Institutions/ Country): Atkinson Graduate School of Management at the Willamette University|USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Willamette MBA Global Diversity Scholarship is targeted for applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply for the Global Diversity Scholarship: Asia: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines; Europe/Eurasia: Armenia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey; South and Central Asia: India, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan; Middle East and North Africa: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Qatar and United Arab Emirates and South and Central America: Brazil, Chile and Colombia.
To apply for Willamette MBA Global Diversity Scholarship, applicants should meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants with a bachelor degree from any country listed below, who have excellent admission credentials (a strong record of academic success, excellent references and essays, and outstanding professional performance in the application process and the interview), a minimum 590 GMAT score or a GRE score averaging 154, completed the Willamette MBA application process by February 15th, and are admitted to the Willamette Early Career and Career Change MBA program may be eligible for an Atkinson School Global Diversity Scholarship of $5,000, in addition to an Atkinson School merit-based scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Consideration for a Willamette Scholarship and Atkinson School merit-based scholarships will occur automatically when the applicant’s file is reviewed for an admission decision.
‣ No separate scholarship applications are required.
‣ Applicants for admission interested in consideration for the Willamette MBA Global Diversity Scholarship must complete their application process by February 15.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2018
Applications for Fall Semester
We are currently reviewing applications for Fall Semester 2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply Early Action for maximum consideration for admission and scholarship assistance.
Early Action 2
DUE Date-March 1, 2018
DECISION RELEASED-March 29, 2018
DEPOSIT DUE -April 26, 2018
DUE Date-May 1, 2018
DECISION RELEASED-May 29, 2018
DEPOSIT DUE -June 9, 2018
Rolling Based on Availability
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.