Entries are been accepted for the Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program in USA , and entry submissions will continue till 31 August 2017. Only Candidates who have shown eligibility will be considered for this program and all submission must be made before the stated deadline.
‣ Applications are invited for Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program to Indian Citizens . Fellowships are awarded to applicants working in the fields of water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
‣ The Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has thus been developed to foster long-term Indo-American science and technology partnerships.
‣ The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF), established under an agreement between the Governments of India and the United States of America in March 2000, is an autonomous, not for profit society that promotes and catalyzes Indo-US bilateral collaborations in science, technology, engineering and biomedical research through substantive interaction among government, academia and industry.
‣ The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
School(Institutions/ HostingCountries): | USA
Level: undertaking Research
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded to applicants working in the fields of water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
Deadline: 31 August 2017
Funded By: The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship is targeted for Indian citizens can apply for these fellowships.
‣ Award No: Student Internships 5 ; Fellowships 5
|Note: The above numbers are tentative and can be increased, decreased or inter-changed in either category at the discretion of DST, IUSSTF and UNL
‣ Scholarship Duration:
Internship: Minimum 3 months and upto 6 months
Fellowship: Minimum 3 months and upto 12 months
‣ Scholarship covers: includesMonthly Stipend: Fellow: USD 3000 per month
In order to apply for Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship , applicant must follow the given criteria:
‣ Indian citizens having Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering.
‣ Applicants must be able of doing independent research work and have published in internationally recognized academic journals.
‣ Open to applicants working in the fields of Water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
‣ Age: Up to 40 years as on 31 December 2017
‣ Employment: The applicant should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognized Universities/Colleges in India
‣ Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering.
‣ Test Requirement: No
‣ English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted electronically to water.fellowship-at-indousstf.org. Handwritten & single scanned pages of application form & supporting documents will not be acceptable.
‣ All the applications will be received by e-mail only.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: 31 August 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.