SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the 2018 SWW AHRC Funded Studentship at Exeter Centre for International Law,hurry and apply now!
Type: Studentship program
Eligible countries: All
Members of the Centre engage in scholarship at the forefront of the profession and are ready to supervise projects in a broad range of subjects. They particularly welcome exceptional proposals in the following areas:
- the law of armed conflict;
- international human rights law;
- international criminal law;
- general public international law;
- the human rights of immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees;
- digital technologies, big data and international human rights law;
- the law of cyber security;
- the legal aspects of hybrid warfare;
- military uses of outer space;
- the interntional law of military operations.
- The studentships will entitle both UK and EU doctoral students to a tuition fee award of £4,195 per annum at 2017/18 rates (or part-time equivalent).
- UK students will also receive a maintenance award of £14,553 per annum at 2017/18 rates (or part-time equivalent), for a minimum period of 3 academic years (or part-time equivalent).
- Students from the EU are only eligible for a fees-only award from the AHRC. However, the SWW DTP consortium may provide EU students awarded a studentship for September 2018 entry with a maintenance stipend to the level of that offered by the AHRC to UK students.
- The SWW AHRC DTP studentships are open to full-time or part-time applicants from the UK and the EU.
- Applicants are invited to contact the Director or individual members of the Centre to explore the suitability of their project.
- Applicants should note that they must apply separately to be admitted to the University of Exeter and to be considered for the award of an SWW AHRC DTP studentship.
To apply for Sept 2018 entry, CLICK HER
Deadline: January 11, 2018
For more information, visit SWW AHRC Funded Studentship.