SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Young Women are hereby welcome to apply for the 2018 Swedish Institute Entrepreneurs Program for Women in MENA Region,Hurry and apply!
Value of Programme: She Entrepreneurs participants will build on their knowledge of business elements, from branding to risk-taking. The programme offers a competitive advantage as participants develop their own social business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
The programme also allows women entrepreneurs to meet, inspire each other and share experiences on common challenges. Participants will emerge with a strong and active network of likeminded women who support each other in driving important changes in society.
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligible Countries: Countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen
Eligibility: To apply to She Entrepreneurs you have to:
- have the drive, ambition and interest to use social entrepreneurship to implement a social business initiative that you have already started working on
- your social business initiative should be based and implemented in your country of citizenship or in one of the countries of the She Entrepreneurs programme listed above
- be between 20 and 36 years old
- have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Selection Criteria: A selection committee consisting of staff from the Swedish Institute as well as representatives from partner organisations and field experts evaluates the applications according to the following criteria:
- applicant’s social business initiative that will be the focus of the programme
- applicant’s drive, motivation and commitment, as well as her answers to the questions of the She Entrepreneurs application form
- assessment of the applicant’s CV.
How to Apply: Follow these steps to submit your application:
- DOWNLOAD and fill out our She Entrepreneurs Application Form 2018
- GO TO our application portal
- UPLOAD the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons*
- UPLOAD an updated CV in English
- UPLOAD a photo (not compulsory).
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Program Webpage before applying.
- Application opens: 8th September, 2017
- Application closes: 4h October 2017.
Award Provider: Swedish Institute
Important Notes: Please note that there are no exceptions to the eligibility requirements. Only completed applications will be considered.