Swedish Institute Entrepreneurs Program for Women
Young Women are hereby welcome to apply for the 2019 Swedish Institute Entrepreneurs Program for Women in MENA Region, Hurry and apply. She Entrepreneurs is a recognised leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA) and Sweden. Intended for women who have already started to build a social business, She Entrepreneurs 2019 offers participants a chance to take their social business initiative to a whole new level. Take your time and go through the content, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all the details you need to be in She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program which includes, She Entrepreneurs 2019 Application Form, Swedish Institute Grant and many more.
All You Need To Know About The She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program
The She Entrepreneurs is hosted in Sweden.
There are other Sweden Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
The She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program is open to Countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen.
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, sales, branding, business innovation, growing through partnerships, finance and funding
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and a deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams
- A strong and active network of like-minded women entrepreneurs
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa costs
Eligibility For She Entrepreneurs 2019:
- You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 with a business that:
- Is already operational;
- Has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition, you should:
- Have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
Be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the program.
She Entrepreneurs is made up of two separate modules over the year. In between the modules, you will also have monthly online follow-ups with your mentor. Module 1 runs for 12 days and Module 2 for 7 days. Both modules will take place in Stockholm. It is an intensive program with full daily schedules and many evening activities. All selected participants will have to commit to participating in all the activities of both Module 1 and 2
Module 1 (in Stockholm, Sweden, 9 – 20 June 2019)
The module is set up with a highly practical approach that allows you to apply the lessons directly to your business. Interactive workshops and seminars will be combined with coaching sessions with expert mentors individually as well as in smaller groups. At the end of Module 1, you will present your business to an advisory board consisting of senior entrepreneurs and business advisors.
Module 2 (in Stockholm, Sweden, 15 – 21 September 2019)
The focus during module 2 will be to maintain, build and expand the network, to continue the learning journey and to follow up on the development of the work so far. You will continue to build on your entrepreneurial and leadership skills through workshops, seminars and meetings with.
How to Apply For She Entrepreneurs 2019:
Follow these steps to submit your application:
- Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
Deadline For She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program
The deadline for the application of the She Entrepreneurs is February 5, Yearly. After which further applications will not be considered.
For more Information and application on the She Entrepreneurs. Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Volvo Group Scholarship Program in Sweden 2019-2020
- €1000 Albacross Digital Marketing Scholarship
- NAI African Scholar Programme in Sweden 2019-2020
- 10 Scholarships for Tanzanians in Sweden 2019-2020
- Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden, 2019-2020
- 15 Sweden Scholarship for Bangladesh Students 2019-2020
- University of Gävle MBA Scholarships To Study in Sweden, 2019
- Lund University Global Scholarship 2019
- 75+ Scholarships in Sweden for International Students 2019-2020
- Newton International Fellowships for Early-Career Scientists in UK, 2019
- UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Programme 2019 – Russia
Apply for the Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2019-2020 for Women in MENA Region, see details for more information’s