The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is happy to avail the 2018 Study of the United States Institutes for Scholars , only eligible persons will be considered for this program
Type: Short Courses
To Be Taken At (Country): The United States of America
- Experienced, mid-career (between the ages of 30-50 years old), highly-motivated and experienced professionals generally from institutions of higher education or research focused organizations (non-profits, think tanks, etc.).
- Graduate degree and substantive knowledge of thematic area of the Institute required. PHD and/or Masters Degree (s) is/are an asset.
- Little to no prior experience in the United States
- Candidate’s home institution should be seeking to introduce aspects of U.S. Studies into its curricula, to develop new courses in the subject of the institute, to enhance and update existing courses on the United States, or to offer specialized seminars/workshops for professionals in U.S. studies areas related to the program theme.
- Fluency in English
- Candidates should be willing and able to fully take part in an intensive post-graduate level academic program and study tour
How to Apply:
- Completed applications must include:
- Updated CV/Resume
- Copy of Egyptian National ID and/or passport
- Proof of fluency in English by providing a valid score for Institutional TOEFL (Local ITP), Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) or overall International English Language Testing System (IELTS). If none are available, a proof of English proficiency is
- Applicants may also include up to two letters of recommendation, but these are optional.
- Application form (to download the application and to read application instructions, please visit: https://eg.usembassy.gov/education-culture/exchange-opportunities/
- Please submit your applications and supporting documentation by postal mail or hand-delivered as indicated in the application instructions with the name of the program on the envelope: SUSI Scholar and the name of the U.S. Institute of interest
- Inquiries should be sent by email to [email protected]
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews and will be asked to send their applications by e-mail. Please keep an electronic type-written copy of completed application
Application Deadline: 17th December, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.