Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries
Applications for Oxford Reach Scholarships for students from developing countries are currently being sought. Interested students are invited to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2019.
A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from low-income countries who are unable to study in their own country for political or financial reasons or because there are no standard educational institutions. Scholarship winners will study at the University of Oxford in the UK under any undergraduate course of study, except Medicine due to the course length and expense.
The University of Oxford, UK offers the Reach Oxford Scholarships in full financial opportunities for Undergraduate students from Developing Countries to study for Bachelors degree in any course offered at the institution 2019/2020.
About Oxford University
Oxford University (unofficially Oxford University or Oxford) is a research university in Oxford, England. There is no known founding date, but there is evidence of teaching from 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the second oldest university in the world, which is constantly active. It grew rapidly from 1167, when Henry II forbade English students from visiting the University of Paris. After conflicts between students and citizens of Oxford in 1209, some scholars fled to the northeast to Cambridge, where they founded the later University of Cambridge. The two “old universities” are often referred to jointly by “Oxbridge”.
The University consists of a variety of institutions, including 38 constituent colleges and a number of university departments, organized in four departments. All colleges are autonomous institutions within the university, each of which controls its own members and has its own structures and activities. As it is a municipal university, it does not have the main campus, but the buildings and facilities are spread throughout the city center. Most Oxford undergraduate courses are organized in weekly colleges and halls and are supported by classes, lectures, and laboratory work by faculties and university departments.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Reach Oxford Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
The Reach Oxford scholarships cover all subjects offered at the University of Oxford except Medicine.
The Oxford Reach Scholarships is hosted in the University of Oxford UK.
There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Afghanistan, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, , Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, FYR Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Administered Areas, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen,
The Reach Oxford Scholarships 2019 covers; Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year.
Eligibility For the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2019
Students from developing countries who have applied to study for undergraduate courses at University of Oxford.
The Reach Oxford scholarships scheme is only suitable for candidates of the highest academic ability who have outstanding examination results. However, financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
- Application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS must be made by 15th October 2019
- Applications for 2019 entry are due to open in January 2020
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on 13th February 2020
- The selection process will be undertaken in March 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2019.
How to Apply for the Reach Oxford Full Scholarships
Please note that application cannot be considered from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford. You must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15th October 2018 and been successful in gaining a place.
- You need to complete a separate scholarship application form and arrange for a reference to be submitted on your behalf (these documents will be available from this page from January 2019). Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Deadline For Reach Oxford Scholarships
The deadline for the application of Reach Oxford scholarships is February, Yearly.
For more information and application of the Reach Oxford scholarships 2019. Click on the link below.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Swansea University International Excellence and Merit Scholarships – UK
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2019
- 17 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in UK 2019-2020 | APPLY NOW
- $ 5,000 Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019-2020 | APPLY
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University 2019
- Full Scholarships for Indian Students at Oxford University in UK, 2019
- 21 Fully Funded UK PhD Scholarships 2019-2020
- APPLY: Phyllis Mary Morris Scholarships 2019-2020
- University of Strathclyde Dean’s Canadian Scholarship 2019-2020
- ACU Wighton Fellowship in Engineering for Low or Middle-Income Countries in UK, 2019