Applications are currently been invited for the 2020 Pangea African Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program, interested persons are advised to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria and all submissions must be completed before the deadline for this program.
Description of Pangea African Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program
Pangea is an accelerator program and an investment platform that matches African startups with investors.
Pangea is a Norwegian based accelerator program and an investment platform that matches African startups with investors. The accelerator creates an enabling environment, where African entrepreneurs can develop competence, access relevant network, and capital in order to reach their full potential.”
The Pangea Accelerator offers dedicated expertise to help your company reach full potential and connect you to capital and investors to scale your company. Apply before 19th February for a chance to accelerate the growth of your company.
- Validation and Scalability: Get the skills and tools you need to validate and scale your business.
- Mentoring: Tap into a pool of experience and expertise from the angel investor and diaspora communities in Europe, the US, and Africa. Learn from successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, and experts.
- Management and Operation: Learn how to run the daily operational activities of your business
- Access investors: As a startup, having the right investment and competence partner is a crucial aspect of growing your business. At Pangaea, we match you with the best investors to accelerate your company.
Program Type/Field of Funding
Pangea African Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program is an Entrepreneurship program designed for African participants in the fields of Fintech – Agribusiness – Green Initiatives – Education – Healthcare – and many more.
Pangea African Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program 2020 will be hosted in Nairobi, Kenya
Benefit of Award
- Dedicated expertise to help you reach the potential in your team, business model and market strategy
- Matchmaking to connect you to capital and investors to scale your company
- Opportunity to get up to $50 000 in funding
- Working with other people going through the same challenges makes a huge difference
The 2020 Pangea African Entrepreneurs Accelerator Program will be attended only by participants from the various African countries.
- Impact Driven Early Stage Startups: Your idea is unique and scalable.
- Pre-Revenue & Revenue Companies: You have either generated some income or in the process of doing so.
- Potential To Create Employment: Your project will create jobs in your community.
- Passionate Team: You believe in your project and work hard to reach your goals.
How to Apply: Apply in the Program Webpage (see Link below)
Application Deadline: 19th February 2021