THinking about obtaining a grant award for your research but do not know how? Hurry then and apply for the 2018 Merck Research Grants as soon as you can but ensure that you have complied with the stated criteria, hurry and apply now!!
About Merck Research Grant:
In celebrating its 350th anniversary, Merckoffers a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. Merck intends to provide several research grants of up toEUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in various research areas with the option of extension or expansion.
- Healthy Lives / Drug Discovery
- Life Reimagined / Synthetic Biology
- Materials & Solutions
- Digitalization / Computing
- Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas.
- Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists.
- The deep dive workshop will include decision on grant recipients.
- Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs. Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve any of Merck’s product
- involve interventional clinical research
- involve the testing of competitors’ products
- Fill out the Application Form with your research proposal, use only non-confidential information by August, 15th, 2018. Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before you submit the application form.
- All selected applicants will be invited to a three day workshop after signature of a confidential disclosure and workshop participation agreement to discuss and optimize a more detailed confidential research proposal further together with Merck scientists.
- At the end of the workshop participants will present their optimized research proposal and the winning applicants will be selected by Merck. Merck will then enter into bilateral collaboration agreements with the winning recipients to enable pay-out of the research grant and project start in 2019.
Application Deadline: August, 15th, 2018.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Merck Research Grants 2018