Arts professionals are invited to apply for the 2018 Kennedy Center International Spring Internships In USA. All applications in this regard are to be submitted before the deadline and all eligibility criteria are to be met to ensure consideration for the program
Kennedy Center International Spring Internships are full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (20-30 hours per week) unpaid opportunities that are intended to complement a student’s current program of study or other employment.
Field(s): Kennedy Center Internships are offered in many departments including: – Fundraising, Marketing, Education, Programming, IT, Production Management, Institutional Affairs, Washington National Opera, National Symphony Orchestra. Interns also gain an expansive understanding of the performing arts industry.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
To apply for Kennedy Center International Spring Internships , applicants must be currently enrolled juniors or seniors in undergraduate programs, Master’s candidates, or have completed a degree within the past two years.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for an Internship without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, or any other protected status.
- The Kennedy Center offers equal opportunity and treatment to all who apply and is committed to diversity.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ All applications require a resume and unofficial transcript. Some applications may require additional materials (please see each Internship position description for additional required materials).
‣ Internship Application Due Date :
Spring TermSpring Application Available: September 8- November 10, 2017
Spring Term Dates: January 22- May 4, 2018
Summer TermSummer Application Available: January 17-March 31, 2017
Summer Term Dates: June 5-August 11, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: November 10, 2017.