Applications are currently been accepted for the KAUST Fellowship for PhD and MS/PhD Program in Saudi Arabia, and applications submission continues till October 2019 for fall or Spring 2019 (We are currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2019). Only Eligible persons will be considered for this program.
KAUST aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, we strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is offering Ph.D. and MS/Ph.D. Fellowship for spring 2019.
About King Abdulaziz University
The Management of the King Abdulaziz University is always glad to Awards its University Scholarships to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programmes (masters and Ph.D. programme) Every Academic Year.
King Abdulaziz University is located in Saudi Arabia. The university vision is to become a world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance, high-quality research, and development programs.
Level/Field of Study
KAUST Fellowship Program is awarded to applicants who are pursuing a PhD and MS/PhD in the fields of study available at KAUST. You can also access other scholarship for PhD students and apply for it.
The KAUST Fellowship is taken and hosted in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia. There are other Saudi Arabia Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America.
The KAUST Fellowship is available to legal students who are citizens of Saudi Arabia. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Value of the Fellowship includes:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support
KAUST Fellowship requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, they strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application.
- Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
Selection Criteria for KAUST Fellowship
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
How can I check my application status?
- You can track the progress of your application by logging into your application to verify receipt of your documents and test scores. The transcript portion will show incomplete until we receive a final official transcript (required only if you are offered admission). Please click here to access and view the latest status of your KAUST AY online application.
Scholarship Application Procedure
There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided an official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation.
Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4335
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
Applications should be submitted online. Also, Submit an official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation.
Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope via post.
The application deadline is October 17th, 2019 for fall or Spring 2019. (We are currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2019)
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for Developing Countries 2019-2020
- Vodacom Internship Programme 2019
- DRD/DAAD Masters & PhD Full Scholarships for Africa (Study in South Africa & Germany) 2019-2020
- 2019 South African Tourism Internship Programme
- South African Students International Program At Washignton 2019
- National Research Foundation Grant Bursaries Call 2019
- Australia Awards Africa-Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2019
- University of Cape Town, South Africa: Ranking, Tuition, and Admission Requirements
- Ivan Karp African Students Doctoral Research Awards in South African Universities 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
You can bag a PhD or MS/PhD from saudi Arabia. Check out the KAUST Fellowship Program for PhD and MS/PhD in Saudi Arabia, 2019. Apply right now